The Earnings Date indicator shows the date of the next earnings in the chart, on the one hand as a marker on the date bar and on the other hand as a date in an info box on the chart.
Unconfirmed, Confirmed, 7 days before, and 3 days before Earning Date
The Earnings Date indicator displays the date of the next earnings in the chart, on the one hand on the date bar as a marker and on the other hand as a date in a window in the chart. The indicator changes color when the date has been confirmed and when only 7 or 3 days remain until the next earning.
The earnings date is first estimated, then confirmed for one month via our data provider, this happens once a day - so it can happen that a confirmed earnings date changes.
- Background Intensity [0-255]: How intense the set colors are
- Background Color [Color]: Background of the table (Default Gray)
- Text Color [Color]: Color of the text (Default Dark Slate Gray)
- Unconfirmed Text Color [Color]: Colour of the text when an earning is not yet confirmed (Default Dark Gray).
- Attention Warning Color [Color]: The color 7 days before the Earnings date (Default Sandy Brown)
- Critical Warning Color [Farbe]: The color 3 days before the Earnings date (Default Tomato)
- Api Key [Key]: Is empty if no api key has been set yet, if the api key has already been set in at least one indicator, all others adopt this key.
- Earningsdate [Date]: the day on which the next earning takes place.
- Days To Next Earning [Value]: How many days until next earning, -1 if in past and no new earnings date available yet