The ratio indicator can put P/S and P/E ratio in the chart, this is calculated with the current price and the fundamental data.
- Axis Color [Color]: Colors of the underrated or overrated axes (Default Dark Gray).
- Overvalued Color [Color]: color above the overvalued axis (Standard Tomato)
- Neutral Color [Color]: color of the gradient between the axes (default Cadet Blue).
- Undervalued Color [Color]: color below the underrated axis (Standard Lawn Green)
- Ratio [P/E Ratio, P/S Ratio]: Should P/E ratio or P/S ratio be calculated?
- Calculation [Rolling, Yearly]: To be calculated on a rolling basis using the sum of the last 4 quarters or via annual earnings
- Overvalued [Value]: At what value is a share overvalued?
- Undervalued [Value]: At what value is a share underated?
- Api Key [Key]: Is empty if no api key has been set yet, if the api key has already been set in at least one indicator, all others adopt this key.